The last week of July was spent cleaning! Someone said I was "nesting." However, we now have an empty room and an empty closet (never thought either would happen)! We have freshly washed walls and windows plus shampooed carpets. My mother, bless her heart, is a born cleaner! I could never have done it all without her, but I must say that we did a mighty fine job!
Yesterday was an exciting day for the new Tinker family. MawMaw and PawPaw Putman bought Baby Tinker a beautiful cherry crib, mattress, and ceiling fan. The fun part was watching Daddy Kyle and PawPaw put it together! I must say... it made the idea that there really is a baby in my tummy a little more real!
1 comment:
Aww...daddy Kyle! Auntie Brooke and Auntie Liza are reading this together. We are so excited and ready for baby to get here!
Post a Comment