We had our 20 week appointment this afternoon! The doctor confirmed what Brooke (Kyle's sister) had already seen on the ultrasound that she did a few weeks ago... it's a girl! So now we can start bringing on the pink!
It won't be much longer until we welcome Ivey Ann into the world, Lord willing!
These little flippers are what have been keeping my ribs good and bruised!
5 comments:
Shh...!! A sigh of relief on my behalf! I was so glad I got to scan you (on my wedding day!!) and tell you guys you were having a little girl! Glad to get a confirmation on that too!
I'm so excited to meet my niece Ivey Ann! I'm ready for some pink!! :)
Glad you both are back safely! I know you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics of Auntie Brooke and Uncle Dave. =)
Oh my little Ivey!! Can't wait to see her! ;)
Bridget and Kyle,
Ivy is the name that Brian and Mandie had picked out for our little granddaughter. They changed at the last minute to Ruby, but Ivey Ann is a very cute name for what I am sure will be an adorable baby Tinker! (By the way, we just found out that Ruby is going to have a new baby brother or sister around the first of May!) Can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy!
Sorry, I went to put my name and hit enter!
Caryn
Post a Comment