Kyle turned 30 this last Friday (8/6). We had an evening at home (filled with lots of stress... trying to get ready for school to start, Ivey had a bad diaper rash and was not happy about it, Knology came and cut our internet off by accident, etc.) for his birthday. Not a big bash...
However, little did he know that a surprise party was planned in his honor on Saturday. Kyle thought that I had been setting up for a surprise anniversary party for some friends at church. I even had him believing that we were going to go for just a few minutes to be in on the party before going to eat with his parents. SURPRISE! Many of our family and friends were there to show Kyle how much they care. Thank you to all who came. Kyle has mentioned many times how much he enjoyed seeing everyone. It truly made his birthday this year!
Click below to enjoy some pics from our day...
However, little did he know that a surprise party was planned in his honor on Saturday. Kyle thought that I had been setting up for a surprise anniversary party for some friends at church. I even had him believing that we were going to go for just a few minutes to be in on the party before going to eat with his parents. SURPRISE! Many of our family and friends were there to show Kyle how much they care. Thank you to all who came. Kyle has mentioned many times how much he enjoyed seeing everyone. It truly made his birthday this year!
Click below to enjoy some pics from our day...
1 comment:
The party was a great success good job Bridge! Happy Birthday Kyle I love you!
Post a Comment