9/05/2010

We have liftoff!

Friday afternoon Ivey decided that she couldn't wait for Momma to get her ball for her. So she took matters into her own hands! I was so excited to see her take her first crawl. Believe it or not, I was so excited that I told her to wait until I was able to get the camera and she did! She sat up, watched me go get the camera, and come back and sit down. Then she started again. I will try to post another one this week of her more experienced crawling now. Once she figured it out - she is holding true to "practice makes perfect."

Now I will spend the rest of our long weekend "baby-proofing" the house!

3 comments:

Ivey's Yaya said...

I so enjoyed this weekend thanks for coming to spend it with me. That baby girl is crawling ! :)

Duncan Family said...

that's so awesome you got to video her 1st! just wait by the end of the week she will be zooming through the house!

Brooke and David said...

Such a big girl now! I can't wait to see her....soon!!

I can't believe you actually caught her very first crawl on video!!