6/27/2013

Forever 29...

Okay, so maybe not forever 29.... but this was the year for me to turn the big 3-0.  Friends and family made sure it was a weekend I would not soon forget!
 
 
A sweet couple from church made sure the entire neighborhood knew that it was my birthday... from Thursday to Sunday! =)
Thank you, Mr. Keith, Mrs. Inie, and Leslie, for the great surprise!
 
 Ivey loved going out and dancing in the midst of the spinning flowers!
 My birthday was a slow day with lunch and a little shopping with Kyle and Ivey.  Then it was followed by a lazy afternoon and then ice cream for dinner.  Oh and a trip to the pet store (just to look=)).
 
Little did I know that Kyle had a trick up his sleeve.  The next afternoon I went out to eat with a friend, but when we got to the restaurant tons of family and friends where there to wish me a happy birthday!  I am a hard cookie to surprise... I must say, though, Kyle did an excellent job of fooling me!
 
 
 
 Thanks to Mom for my cakes!  Yum!!!!
 
 
 
To end this big weekend, our teens at church decided we needed to have our yard rolled.  They also surprised me with a little breakfast "party" during Sunday school.  I must say, though, that payback can be rough. =)
 
 
Thanks to everyone for all of the birthday wishes and acts of kindness (or vandalism... whatever it may be called).  I felt so loved!  30 isn't so hard if you know you have great people to grow old with!!!!

No comments: