6/15/2010

First Trip to the Babysitter!

Yesterday was our first trip to the baby-sitters... Miss Ivey has had a couple of issues with her parents leaving her (screaming, red-faced, streamin tears - enough to break Momma's heart) so we had been praying hard about yesterday's trip. God answers prayers! Ivey did excellent! I stayed with ehr about 45 minutes and played with the couple of kids there. She immediately took up with Mrs. B, the baby-sitter, and didn't even notice when I left. =( I was very proud, though, that she seemed to really enjoy the stay. Kyle picked her up about 4 hours later and she was all smiles!
Ready to go...


Last week was VBS in Tennessee... I will try to get that post up soon! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Brooke and David said...

What a sweet smile! So excited to see her daddy!!

She is getting so big!

Yaya said...

Can't wait to see that baby girl Friday!