Last week was VBS at my home church. I always try to go back to help Momma because it takes so much work as the director to get everything done. This year, though, I had a tag-along. However, I don't think anyone minded. =)
We started out our week by going to visit our Great-MawMaw Putman. It was our first time to meet her. MawMaw was in good spirits and even waved at Ivey, smiled at her, and tried to hold her hand. I was so glad that we were able to get these pictures...
4 generations!
Hot! Hot! Hot! That was Bible School! Ivey made it out one morning for about 15 minutes... long enough for us to get our picture in front of the hut and beautiful palm tree (courtesy of Renay)... Our first of many VBS pics, I'm sure...
To keep Ivey cool, Great-MawMaw Berry and PawPaw were in charge of baby-sitting. They did a great job~I think they had a few rough days, but they didn't complain!
PawPaw and his "sleeping buddy."
Thursday afternoon we took a break for our first time in the pool. Stephen & Renay were happy to host this little event...
Isn't this the cutest baby in a swimsuit ever???? Look at the rolls!!!! She absolutely loved the water... she just kept staring at it, splashing a little with her feet, and watching Carson go under...
All that fun makes a pretty little girl tired...
Got to love those cousins... I think they like her a little, too =)
It was a wild & crazy week... but we loved every minute!
2 comments:
Looks like Miss Ivey loved the pool!
I bet Yaya and Papa Tink would like a visit like that one too!!
She did love it!
With MawMaw & PawPaw at home, it makes it so easy to stay extended time with them. We just have to catch YaYa & PaPa Tink when they aren't working... this weekend should be lots of fun on the mountain!
Post a Comment