By this time school has been in full swing for a while. However, it seems like yesterday was the first day. I thought that after 7 years it would be less preparation or easier to go back, but it seems to get harder every year - at least the going back and leaving this baby...
First day back at school...
Didn't work as much as I have in years past, but after 7 years of the same decor, I decided we needed a change this year...
Math board ready to go...
My small group table with my new "pinterest" seats... icing buckets from Walmart! I just love them!
Loving my schedule signs beside the clock and my book covers turned chair pockets...
The room is a little more yellow than I had planned... but it keeps it bright and cheery!
Loving my new curtains... the stripes help it look very clean and crisp and the yellow ribbons just tie it all together!
The room and teacher can be ready to go but the most important part comes on that first day of school - the students! Please remember our students (everywhere) in your prayers. The world they are growing up in is much different that I remember my world as a child being... maybe it has always been like that but it just seems that kids have to endure problems I never even dreamed about!
No comments:
Post a Comment