9/24/2012

Our growing baby...

I have looked forward so long for the "pretend" stage... it is here!  I get so tickled at some of the stuff she comes up with.  I can tell you that we have a storyteller on our hands (those of you who know my mother and me say she gets it honest) - good or bad...
 
She had her Dora and was going to the "grocery store" where they picked up some books to bring back home....
 
 
Watching some Umizoomi with her buddies...
 
We lost a drumstick so she improvised...
 
She loves to "read" to all her friends... especially in the bed...
 
No fear of being lonely...
 
Reading a little book to Glowie...
 
Our baby is growing up in so many ways.  I hope I can remember these days for a long time, though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, in the picture of her sitting in the chair with all her 'friends', she, at first, glance reminded me of Kaylan!