12/27/2012

Church Christmas Play

I knew our daughter had my personality... but I just didn't realize how much until now!  She is definitely a little showman at heart which was proven at the church Christmas play.  Here she is posing with Daddy in his rapper outfit!
 
Ready for the play... my two rappers!  Get a load of the expressions!
 
My sweet baby girl.  She kept asking when we were going to church to do her songs.  When we pulled up in the parking lot she looked at me from her car seat with her little fists squeezed tight and a huge smile and said, "I am so excited!" in a squeaky voice!
 
Waiting patiently to "perform."
 
Boy, did she perform!  At one point she had her sock off, then her pants legs pushed all the way up, singing/screaming louder than everyone at certain points (and a word ahead), moving her sticker that she was to stand on to the very front in front of everyone else... you name it - she did it!  I was behind the scenes but have gotten to see videos of the little movie star... hilarious!

No comments: