Yes... I know it has been almost a month since we posted anything... but blogging is like cleaning for me... I got to be in the mood or I got to be so far behind that it is necessary!
So without delay... Christmas updates!
After a trip to the Tinkers, we came home to find Elfie holding Baby Jesus. Santa left a note the next day that he was so proud of how Ivey had treated Elfie and that he would let him come back next year!
Ivey ready with her new frog apron from Yaya and Papa...
Making cookies for Santa - I know, we cheated... but after being gone for several days it just isn't worth it to dirty up the kitchen at 8 pm on Christmas Eve knowing that in about 12 hours you will be gone again!
Can't forget the reindeer! Ivey claimed for weeks that reindeer eat corn... so they got some popcorn!
Little missus had to sample Santa's cookies. She even called him (on her play phone) and asked if it was okay. We had to have a little milk to wash it down...
A feast for Santa with a personal note from Ivey...
So proud of her creation!
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment