1/07/2010

Getting closer...

Another pregnant pic... not many more days left to get them (thank goodness)!

This was taken before our doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Everything was fine at the appt. My blood pressure was back to normal range, and Dr. Aguayo gave me permission to go back to school as long as I took it easy. My fifth graders are taking that to the extreme, but they have been very helpful! She also said that Ivey was head down and I was dilated to a 1-1/2. Keep sending up the prayers as we near the end!

2 comments:

Nana Thompson said...

Looks like you're progressing well, it's wonderful to be dilating w/o pain; a very good sign! Praying for a wonderful experience...love, Brenda T

Yaya said...

Can't wait to see little Miss Ivey oh and by the way you can go on into labor now my house is clean and back to order I'm ready! Hehe :)