1/07/2010

It's 2010!!!!

Due to some unexpected changes in my blood pressure, the doctor advised us to stay at home this year for New Years. We spent New Year's Eve with some dear friends from church, Lee and Sheila Fuller, and their children. However, we definitely didn't make it to the midnight mark!!

The next day was a bummer. At the Putman household, New Year's Day is a big event with turnip greens, black-eye peas, hogs jowl, and anything else Brenda Putman comes up with!!! This was going to be the first year ever that I had missed New Year's Day with the Putman family and I wasn't too happy about it. However, being the loving family they are, they all surprised Kyle and I about lunch time that day with a New Year's Day feast and company! We had a wonderful time enjoying having the family around us on the first day of the year... the food helped too! =)


1 comment:

Yaya said...

Garrett is so cute!