
IVEY ANN!!!!!
Ivey was born last night, Friday, January 29, at 9:26 p.m. She was a healthy 7 lbs. 10ozs. and 20 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of brown hair ready for all those future bows!!!! The proud parents are doing well and so thankful for such a blessing. It is amazing what God can do... looking at her face for the first time is like getting a glimpse of Heaven here on Earth!!!!
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. Continue to remember our little family as we begin to raise a child in a Christian home. We love you all!
14 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! She is so cute I can't wait to hold her!
Ivey Ann is precious! Thankful she made it here safely and that the whole family is doing well!! :)
Bridget, she is beautiful!!! We can't wait to see her in person... Congratulations on your new addition to your sweet family.... You will both be great parent to Ms. Ivey Anne.....
Beth, Stephen and kids
Hey sweetie! What a sweet, beautiful little angel she is!!!When will you be home? I want to wait to see Ivey when you get settled at home! I knew that you would have a TON of people at the hospital this weekend. Call me when you get settled so that I can come see you both!!! Love You! Tina
She's absolutely beautiful! Have fun and get some rest. Mommyhood is the best gift God gives us! Enjoy it.
Beth Hardy
She is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for you all. There is nothing in the world like having God's own little miracle just for you. I can't wait to see her in person! Call me when you get home. :)
Love, Shelly
Your little girl is such a little doll!! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Vinchenza
AGGH! She is GORGEOUS! Just like her mommy! I can't wait to hold that precious gift from God!!!!!
Love, Shannon Wagoner
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Bridget Tucker
I love my sweet, precious and beautiful niece, Ivey Ann! I teared up in the parking lot as I was walking to my car to leave. Thanks for allowing me to be there with you guys and meet my niece within the 1st hour of her life. She's an angel! I couldn't be happier for you guys!
Kyle, I think the best part of the weekend was watching you and seeing the joy on your face as you looked at your baby girl!
I love you guys!
Congrats to you all! Lovely little girl!
I miss that baby already!! Love all of you sooooooo much!!!
We are SO happy for you! She is just beautiful! What a perfect, sweet little face. Have fun with her. She is darling.
Lisa Briggs
(P.S. Bring lots of pictures whenever come to work Kyle!)
I Love My sweet little Ivey! :)
Post a Comment