8/24/2011

Visits with Family

The last week of July, I had training for a math program and needed some help keeping little Iv.  Momma to the rescue (and Kaylan and Carson)!  They all came to spend a few days with us and help out.  Ivey loved having her cousins and MawMaw at her immediate disposable... and Kyle and I loved them there, too.  Especially nice when MawMaw has dinner cooked, the house cleaned, the clothes washed and ironed, and other things that I never dreamed she would get marked off my list!  Thank you, MawMaw!!!!  The kids were a big help, too.  They entertained the little girl all day and helped prepare some of the math materials I received during training so that they were classroom/lesson ready!  Thanks, Kaylan (and Carson just a little;)). 

 Kaylan helping label math cards...
 MawMaw folding towels... got to just LOVE this woman!!!
 Ivey texting her friends...
 Carson had to take the couch for the few days (bless his heart!)  He took care of Bruce the Shark one night... he he he...
 Mrs. Dorothy sent some beautiful dresses to Ivey made from antique, appliqued pillow cases... of course, Ivey makes them even more adorable...
 Reading the book to MawMaw....
 So cute...

No comments: