We began August with birthday fun for Kyle. His birthday weekend we spent on the mountain with the Tinkers. Spending time with family is always so much fun!
Ivey enjoying her daddy's chocolate cake...
Yumm.....
Our little librarian....
Love seeing Cooper...
Telling Cooper what she thinks...
"Helping" Yaya unload the dishwasher...
And she's gone again...
Ivey went down for a nap in her playpen in Whitney's room. The pen was pushed next to the dresser.... 1st mistake. After Ivey was down for a few minutes, we thought we could still hear her rustling around and thought to check on her. When we did, we found Ivey with all of Whitney's jewelry from her box...
On Saturday afternoon, we were able to go by and spend a few minutes with Poppy and Granny. Ivey had a blast seeing them and so did we!
Papa Tink showing Ivey how it's done!
We also made some time to go by and see Kyle's Aunt Sandra & Uncle Stacy's new house. If you remember from this post, the tornado in April caused them to have to find a new home fairly quickly. The Lord defintely blessed them with a beautiful new home close to where they previously lived. Ivey made hereself right at home!
Then we made our way to downtown Chattanooga to eat at Lupi's! Yummy!!!!!!
Near the river they were having a concert and an event for dogs... Ivey was in "dog" heaven. We were all taken by this beautiful Great Dane that could have gobbled any one of us in a gulp but was gentle as could be!!!
Kyle and Ivey checking out the water feature!
Ivey and Momma playing on the water stairs near the aquarium.
"Tink," as Ivey now says, is the official stroller driver!
Sunday and ready for church in another one of the beautiful dresses from Mrs. Dorothy. Again, Curly Sue here just makes the outfit that much cuter!
A great weekend and a great time with our Daddy on his birthday!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing all these pics! I have so much to say about all of them....!!
First of all, Kyle's cake looks beautiful! You did an awesome job and I know it was nothing shy of yummy!
2nd, I'm cracking up at Miss Ivey pointing her finger at Cooper with her other hand on her hip! : )
I love her Sunday, curly hair!
I'm jealous you guys ate at my fav place, Lupis! Seeing all of you guys together makes me sad that I wasn't there! :(
and lastly, 'Tink' is totally cracking me up! I hear she keeps changing his name!
Love you guys!
Loved the whole weekend thanks for coming I had a blast! :)
Post a Comment