We saw it coming... but knew that snow in the South is rare even when they are predicting... but boy did they get it right this time! This is what it looked like Sunday night when we started to bed...

This is what we had the next morning... I hadn't seen this since I was a very, very little girl...


Excuse how Kyle and I look on this post... we were all about fun and nothing about appearances...
We had to make sure that baby girl was nice and warm, so we put on several layers....




Our new boots for the special
occasion go over the plastic grocery sacks... got to keep those feet warm and dry...

Our cute snow bunny!!!!
Ivey helped Daddy measure the snow even though the stick was bigger than her...
Checking out that white stuff...

Our little snow plow...

Notice the mouth in a perfect "O."
Ivey was "
ohhing" at the snow.

Momma and
Ivey enjoying the snow!

Daddy teaching
Ivey how to stand in the snow...

My two sweethearts!

Ivey made her very own baby snowman (with help of course).
Ivey's snowgirl,
Icey... Dad put the final touches on...

Because of the cold,
Ivey and I decided to let Dad built the adult snowman by himself... meet "Ichabod." Kyle named it...

Our little snowman family....

The snow might not last much longer, but this little face will definitely live in infamy in our minds....

Enjoy some little videos of Ivey and Daddy in the snow...
2 comments:
Ivey, your mommy has been very busy posting all these new pics of you! I am so happy...I've missed seeing your beautiful face!
I love seeing you being a snow dancing queen! You are too cute, Ivey!
Uncle Dave and I enjoyed spending time with you over the holidays! You def made this Christmas even more special.
We love you!
Thanks for all the pictures Bridge Love them! Kyle got you with the snowball huh?! :) That baby girl is precious!
Post a Comment