Well the time for another "first" has come... time to get our first haircut. Ivey has beautiful hair with lots of bounce and fast growing... she stole it from her momma during pregnancy - I have none of that now!
The ends were beginning to look straggly (is that a word??) and I had heard that cutting the ends would help it to grow healthier. Therefore, it was time to get a little trim. I told Ivey we were going to go some place that would fix her hair and make her look like a princess... to which she replied, "..and I will marry the prince like Daddy?" My heart melted...
So a few days ago we loaded up to visit the neatest little salon just for kids to get our first haircut! She was so excited as you can see...
But the excitement soon faded, and the beginning of the appointment was a little rough. However, she pushed through (with the help of a sucker and fruit snacks) and was quite pleased with the results!
She chose the pink car to sit in and they had Tangled (Rapunzel) playing on the TV... which is currently one of her favorite movies.
Bless her heart...
Suckers seem to make things better...
Ivey had her cut topped off with "special" fairy glitter in her hair.
Getting a balloon and another sucker made this pretty princess very happy!
Got to love our bravery certificate. The before picture is just hilarious! However, this is just another sign that my precious baby is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment