After getting our much needed rest from the zoo, we skipped over to Opry Mills to eat at the Aquarium. Ivey was thrilled by the atmosphere and I must say we enjoyed it, too. I've never seen Ivey eat so much but she was afraid that the shark was going to eat her food so she lopped it up! Don't judge me...
Waiting in line with her daddy...
Kyle got fish tacos... the presentation was cute, I thought!
The next day we went back to Opry Mills for a little shopping and then ended our vacation with lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Again, Ivey was beside herself about all the animals and the atmosphere.
Excited but still a little scared of Mr. Hippo at the entrance...
And since we had a 45 minute wait for our table we became good friends with the talking tree...
Lucky us got to sit right next to the tigers... needless to say, Ivey didn't eat as much as she did with the fish. "The tigers are going to eat your food if you don't" tactic was a little more scary than the shark, I guess. Still, she enjoyed it!
Sorry the pictures were blurry... I didn't mess with carrying the camera to meals so I had to use my phone...








No comments:
Post a Comment